We have three family centres in King's Lynn - St. Augustine's is located off of Columbia Way in North Lynn, North Lynn is situated on the North Lynn Industrial Estate and Springwood located on the Springwood High School premises. We are a charitable organisation offering pre-school education, out of school and holiday clubs for children 3 months to 11 years together with family support.
We offer an environment where each child's individual needs can be met in an atmosphere of exploration and fun. We also aim to support your child by offering support to their family when needed.
Our Childcare Aim is:
- To encourage people to reach their full potential
- To provide care and education for pre-school and school age children from birth to eleven
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment which encourages children to make healthy choices, become independent and have a sense of belonging
- To provide a key person who recognises each child as an individual and provides stimulating activities and experiences through individualised planning
- To work in partnership with the parents to help each child reach their full potential
- To give parents the opportunity to return to work or take up training
Supporting children to reach their full potential
We are continually developing our services and these are just a few areas we have developed over the past year.
Quality Play: We were successful in our bids for £5,000 of resources and equipment for each setting. The nurseries have been modified to enhance children's play by introducing organised spaces where children can access an activity of their choice through continuous and enhanced provision.
For children in the Early Years Foundation Stage: we operate a shared key person approach so that each family can build a trusting relationship with a special person at the centre, as well as know a member of staff will always be present who is familiar with your child and their needs.
We have been researching and liaising with health care professionals to ensure the food we provide the children is nutritious and good to eat. The children can enjoy delicious food prepared from the Mr Bee's Café.
Springwood High School, Queensway, King's Lynn Norfolk PE30 4AW
Hamburg Way, North Lynn Industrial Estate, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE30 2ND
The Springwood centre is open from 7.00 in the morning until 6.00 in the evening. Our Nursery is open all year round and we offer Breakfast and Afterschool clubs throughout term time. For more information and a visit around the Centre, please call Anna Calton, Centre Lead at Springwood.
The North Lynn centre is open from 7.30 in the morning until 6.00 in the evening. Our Nursery runs throughout the year our After School club runs term time. For more information and a visit around the centre please call Lisa Webster, Centre Lead at North Lynn.
St Augustine's Nursery
Columbia Way, King's Lynn, Norfolk PE30 2LB
Out Of School Holiday Club
The Out of School Holiday Club for children in Reception to 12 years of age is operated centrally at St Augustine's; for all three centres - if you would like more information - please contact Anna or Jodie on 01553 766661.
The St. Augustine's Nursery is open from 9.00 in the morning until 3.30 in the afternoon. Our nursery runs term time only. For more information and a visit around the Centre, please call Jess Smith, the Childcare Manager.
- Achieving positive behaviour
- Charging Policy
- Making a complaint
- Managing children with allergies; children who are sick or infectious and administering medicines (including storage of medicines)
- Online safety
- Safeguarding children and child protection
- Valuing diversity and promoting equality
- Whistle blowing
We have no vacancies at this time.